Parker Holroyd's Human Machine Interface (HMI) box allows easy interfacing and display of multiple Smart Sensors to a single display unit, allowing monitoring of machinery condition from one central location.
The HMI can read and record data from max 10 sensors and process it to provide a Red / Amber / Green status for each sensor, based on user specified alarm levels.
Alarms can trigger any combination of the following:
- Colour change on the screen (also viewable remotely)
- Colour change on the traffic light beacon
- Email alerts to user specified email addresses
- If the beacon is not used there are 4 user usable relays - All sensors green, one or more sensors amber, one or more sensors red, and one or more sensors amber or red. If the RAG beacon is used, the 1st three relays are used by the beacon - only the ‘one or more sensors amber or red’ is available to the user.
Key Fetures of the HMI Box include:
- Quick visual check of condition
- Trending and graphing of historical data
- Multiple data outputs available, including via intranet connection and e-mail alerts
- Data stored on CF card for long term trending
- User configurable setup (sensor numbers/types/outputs/log time/alarm levels), to suit each application
Product Code Description
FG-H19961-KH MHC-HMI for use with up to 2 Holroyd Smart Std or Smart Slo sensors
FG-H19962-KH MHC-HMI for use with up to 4 Holroyd Smart Std or Smart Slo sensors
FG-H19963-KH MHC-HMI for use with up to 6 Holroyd Smart Std or Smart Slo sensors
FG-H19964-KH MHC-HMI for use with up to 8 Holroyd Smart Std or Smart Slo sensors
FG-H19965-KH MHC-HMI for use with up to 10 Holroyd Smart Std or Smart Slo sensors
FG-H19922-KH Red / Amber / Green Beacon for any of the above