Product Code: FG-K16954-KW
Cloud Point is the lowest temperature at which the wax crystals canbe formed in the oil.
The Cloud Point Detector automatically identifies the temperature at which wax crystals form in a distillate fuel. assist to monitoring the oil and prevent the problems such as blocked fuel filters and lines.
This is very important device for military vessels and for testing winter grade distillate deliveries in land based power generators.
- A portable and robust unit
- Easy to use
- Prevent wax crystals forming in the fuel
- Ambient Temperature: +20°C to +30°C
- Diesel Test Temperature: Room Temperature
- Dimensions (Boxed): 575 x 360 x 310mm (Boxed), 250 x 255 x 115mm (Unit)
- Display: 124x64 graphics LCD with LED backlight
- Environmental protection: IP21
- Example test time: (Using Range 2) -1°C cloud point detected in <6 minutes
- Power: 100-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Ranges - FG-K16954-KW: User selectable: +25°C to 0°C, +15°C to -10°C, +5°C to -18°C
- Sample size: 0.5ml
- Weight: Unit alone 2.6kg, Kit in metal case 11kg, Kit in portable case 6kg
Part Number Description
FG-K16954-KW Cloud Point Detector, Extended temperature range, +20-(-)18oC
FG-K3-003-KW 1ml Syringe Pack (10)
AS-K13039-KW Calibration Fluid