Masoneilan control valve 21000
The 21000 series control valves from Masoneilan are very efficient. Uptimal performance for a wide range of automatic applications. ¾” to 8” flanged, welding ends or threaded.
The valve has a design that allows numerous trims, activations and instrumentation solutions.
The combination of the trim design, actuator stability, shutoff performance and precise valve positioning provides optimal control and performance.
- Flanged: from ANSI 150 to 2500, UNI-DIN 10ti 400
- Welding ends: BW or SW
- Threaded: From NPT 3/4" to 2"
- Housing material: Steel, stainless steel, chrome-moly
- Model 87/88, spring-membran
- Single seat, top stearing plug
- Lo-dB, noice reducing
- Anit Cavitation
- With single or double trim
- Linear or EQ
- Angled housing
- Bellows Execution
- Stemple activation