We are Insatech
At Insatech, your everyday life is characterized by a high degree of independence, responsibility and instrument geekiness. We have a lot to contribute - and we are allowed to. As an employee of Insatech, the following qualities are important: curiosity, a great deal of courage and the desire to ask.
At Insatech, the entrepreneurial attitude and spirit are things to live by. This means that we:
- Sees opportunities rather than limitations
- Takes responsibility - in relation to our colleagues, customers, suppliers and other partners
- Operate in a flexible and co-determining framework
- Are proud of our high professionalism and dare to make demands on each other
- Are informal in the way we interact and dress
We come from all over Denmark - from Rødby on Lolland to Aalborg in North Jutland - and we have many different both technical and academic backgrounds. We are also a good mix of employees with seniority, ranging from less than 1 year to more than 30 years of experience at Insatech. What we have in common is giving space to each other and wanting to get to know each other across both teams and departments.
See more about our events across teams and departments here.