Power Plant Lab
The pursue of this cabinet to install in remote places spicially inhospitable locations, offer ability to test oil and fuel on-site, at the point of use.
A rugged cabinet contain a range of electronic QC tests lubricants and residual fuel oils. Developed to use in harsh conditions. Simple to use and quick analysis for bunker fuel. A good choice for operation by ships engine room crew.
Supplied with reagent systems to reduce transportation costs.
- Viscosity( unheated to 40°C, heated to 40°C & 50°C) 20 - 500 cSt @ 40°C
- Water in Oil : 0 - 3000 ppm, 0 - 6000 ppm, 0 - 1 %
- BN: 0 - 90 (or TAN option)
- Residual fuel Compatibility - qualitative
- Density : 0.8 - 1.10 RD
- Salt ( go/no go )
- Insolubles: 0 - 2.5 %
- Pour Point : >0°C
- TAN : 0 - 3, 0 - 6 (or BN option)
- Fast accurate results .
- Identify fuel quality and quantity during the bunkering process.
- Determine maintenance decisions before the failure.
- Determine contamination in time to act
Power Plant Lab Configurations
Order Code Description Tests Included
FG-K4-600-KW Power Plant Cabinet - Diesel Water, TBN, Insolubles, Viscosity, Density, Compatibility
FG-K4-602-KW Power Plant Cabinet - Steam Water, TAN, Viscosity, Density, Compatibility