Economical and Robust
The RT40 has the following features that benefits you:
- Economic and robust LCD display in a GRN housing
- Robust LCD display suitable for mine sites and service truck installations, in an aluminum housing
- Large backlit(Note 1) LCD screen displaying 5-digit flow rate, 6-digit resettable total and 8-digit cumulative total
- Battery or externally powered; battery life span is 3 years, approximately(Note 1)
- Robust IP66/67 (NEMA 4) GRN housing capable of being field or panel mounted
- Robust IP65 (NEMA 4) Aluminum housing capable of being field or panel mounted
- Scaled pulse output(Note 1 and 2)
- Universal inputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Flowmeter and pipe mount kits available
- PIN-protected programming with a simple programming flowchart
Note 1: External power required for backlight or pulse output features.
Note 2: Max. Output Frequency 20 Hz, K-factor must be divisible by 10.