Touchless radar level measurement with PTFE or PVDF rod antenna system.
Suitable for continuous level measurement in containers and storage tanks with aggressive liquids.
Measuring range up to 35 m and process temperature between -40 ... + 150 ° C.
Accurate level measurement.
- Liquid level measurement in all industries (DC value> 2).
- Accuracy ± 8 mm.
- Used in process plants with very aggressive liquids e.g. sulfuric acid, acetone, surfactants.
- Measurement is unaffected by process pressure, temperature and gases.
- All types of storage and process tanks as well as fiberglass and plastic containers.
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Low impact on the accuracy of temperature variations or high pressure / vacuum.
- Independent of varying gas concentrations and different gases.
- Unaffected by noise and strong air turbulence.
- Microwaves are not dampened by dust or vapor particles.
- Antennas and media-affected parts are made of highly resistant materials such as PVDF, 316L or PTFE.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen