Touchless radar level measurement lens antenna.
Designed for continuous level measurement of solids under difficult conditions.
Measuring range up to 120 m and process temperature between -40 ... + 200 ° C.
Accurate level measurement.
- Level measurement of solids in all industries (DC value> 1.2).
- Accuracy ± 5 mm.
- Especially suitable for example:
- Power plants: coal, lime, fly ash
- Building materials: clinker, cement, sand, lime, stone, gravel
- Food industry: cereals, flour, rice, sugar, milk powder
- Chemical industry: plastics, powders, fertilizers, chemicals
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Good focusing ability, 4 ° spread.
- Good response time, <1s.
- Independent of varying gas concentrations and different gases.
- Unaffected by noise and strong air turbulence.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen