Compact ultrasonic sensor for continuous level measurement for liquids and solids in almost all industries.
Built-in temperature sensor and electronics to fend off false echoes, as well as container linearization.
Measuring range: liquids up to 5 m and solids up to 2 m - Process temperature between -40 ° C… 80 ° C.
Replaces former VEGASON 51.
Accurate level measurement.
- Level measurement of liquids and solids in all industries.
- Accuracy of +/- 10mm.
- Suitable for measuring in tanks and open channels / channels
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Regardless of the density of the product
- Independent of DC value
- No media affected parts
- Suitable for containers with aggressive media.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
- Solid and maintenance free.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen