VEGA Level switch - solid
Level sensor (switch) with fork-shaped swing element. Based on the swing fork principle, where the frequency of the fork depends on the medium around it. The fork vibrates at its mechanical resonant frequency and contact with a medium will change this frequency.
VEGAWAVE61 is intended for Border Indication in dry media. It could, for example. be overfill or dry run protection. Can also detect solids in water from -50 ... 150 ° C.
- Easy installation
- Product independent switch point
- Wear and maintenance free
- SIL 2 Approved
- Can be used in Ex areas according to ATEX.
VEGAWAVE is the perfect solution for very fine-grained applications, both in dusty and small grain sizes:
- The robust design also makes it possible to use the instrument in heavy media such as flour and cement.
- Not sensitive to the accumulation of media on the fork
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen