VAF Instruments flowmeters perform liquid measurement with the highest accuracy.
VAF Instruments positive displacement flowmeters operate on the sliding vane principle. The meter consists of a specially shaped housing in which a rotor can rotate freely. Two pairs of vanes are placed into four slots in the rotor. Each pair is positioned by a rod and can move in and out of the rotor.
The flowmeter is driven by the process liquid which makes it suitable for distant locations without power supply.
VAF Instruments flowmeters are available in sizes from 8 mm up to 300 mm (1 l/hr up to 960 m3/hr).
LoFlow® meters are available in connection sizes from 10 mm up to 25 mm representing maximum flow ranges from 20 l/min up to 50 l/min.
All types of batching and inline blending operations, such as:
- Dosing and continuous blending of additives to fuel and lubricating oils.
- Injection of vegetable oils and fats to food and animal feed processes.
- Measuring paint streams in automatic spray cabins.
- Measuring raw materials in perfume production.
- Injection of catalysts in chemical reactors.
- Dosing or flavouring and aromatic additives in the food industry.
- Glue and pigment addition in the packing industry.
Options & accessories
Transmitter variants, Pulse discriminator, Built-on Totaliser, FlowCount Rate Totaliser or Pulse Transmitterbox