VAF Instruments flowmeters perform liquid measurement with the
VAF Instruments positive displacement flowmeters operate on the sliding vane
principle. The meter consists of a specially shaped housing in which a rotor can
rotate freely. Two pairs of vanes are placed into four slots in the rotor. Each pair
is positioned by a rod and can move in and out of the rotor.
The flowmeter is driven by the process liquid which makes it suitable for distant locations without power supply.
VAF Instruments flowmeters are available in sizes from 8 mm up to 300 mm (1 l/hr up to 960
LoFlow® meters are available in connection sizes from 10 mm up to 25 mm representing maximum flow ranges from 20 l/min up to 50 l/min.
All types of batching and inline blending operations, such as:
- Dosing and continuous blending of additives to fuel and lubricating oils.
- Injection of vegetable oils and fats to food and animal feed processes.
- Measuring paint streams in automatic spray cabins.
- Measuring raw materials in perfume production.
- Injection of catalysts in chemical reactors.
- Dosing or flavouring and aromatic additives in the food industry.
- Glue and pigment addition in the packing industry.
Features & benefits:
- High capacity and rangeability
- High accuracy (down to ± 0,2%).
- Constructed to CE standards and ISO 9001
- One meter for a wide range of flows.
- Easy to service and operate.
- Low operation cost.
- Easy to integrate in compact systems.
- No auxiliary power needed.
Options & accessories
Transmitter variants, Pulse discriminator, Built-on Totaliser, FlowCount Rate Totaliser or Pulse Transmitterbox