Vane Meters DN 15-50 (½”- 2”)
VAF Instruments ProFlow positive displacement sliding vane type liquid flowmeters are used in continuous metering applications of oil-like liquids, especially for accurate measurement of fuel oil consumption.
The high accuracy of the flowmeter (down to 0.2% and repeatability 0.05%) is not influenced by process pressure or temperature, mechanical pipe strain or liquid turbulence.
ProFlow flowmeters are available in connection sizes from 15 mm up to 50 mm representing maximum flow ranges from 50 l/min up to 500 l/min.
- Fuel consumption measurement of internal combustion engines and oil burners.
- Injection of oils
- Measurement of fluid movement in hydraulic systems
- Accurate measurement of viscous fluids at low flow rates.
Features & benefits
- High capacity and rangebility
- High accuracy (down to ± 0.2%)
- Constructed to CE standards and ISO 9001
- One meter for a wide range of flows
- Superior turn down ratio
- Easy to serviceand operate.
- No special adjustments necessary and no auxillary power needed
- Low pressure drop.
Options and accessories:
Liquid filter, Electronic signal processing instrumentation, Built-on Totaliser